Monday, September 24, 2007

Cute Cute Cute Tote Bag GSD

I created this file tonight to save myself having to cut and score totes with my trimmer. I love them and plan to make them all the time, so using my Quickutz Silhouette will save me literally hours! This file will work with any cutter that works on GSD files (Craft Robo and Silhouette both do). I hope this helps others! I've test cut it and it's perfect. Fits the standard A6 cards like a glove! This is my first GSD file creation, so I would really appreciate your feedback. If anyone has trouble with the file, please feel free to contact me and I will endeavour to help you. You can download the file here. The password is "cardlover". In sharing this file for free, I ask that you please DO NOT share it with others. Please direct them here to my blog where they can download it themselves. Whilst I did not come up with the idea to make card totes myself, I did spend hours creating this file. If you do download, please post a comment and let me know what you think of it! Edited To Add: Here's a pic of a tote I made this morning. So happy with how it turned out!

5 comments:

gypsyangel said...

Thanks Wendy, I will definately be trying this one out. Looks fantastic.

Gypsyangel

gypsyangel said...

Wow Wendy this is excellent, thanks for the GSD file. I will definately be trying this.

Hugs
Gypsy

Jill said...

That is great! It looks so good but so easy!
Thank you for sharing it. :)

Melissa Garland said...

Very cute indeed!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog and LOVE your card tote! TFS.
Veronica