Monday, September 17, 2007

Elite Stampers CS Colour Challenge

We had a cyberstamp recently over on the Elite Stampers forum. Elite Stampers is my SU! team, we're all downlines of Angela Sargeant, who has one of the largest downlines in Australia. I think there's something like 200 of us! If you sign up to SU! under me, you will become a part of the Elite Stampers team and have access to the forum and gallery, with heaps of templates and business tips and also to the Elite Challenges Blog! Access to this team is limited to Level 1-5 downlines of Angela, so this is a privileged group! So, the challenge was to use Elegant Eggplant, Not Quite Navy and Garden Green in a card. Ok, so I got muddled and used Handsome Hunter instead of Elegant Eggplant, but the card design would have been the same had I used the right colour! Here's the card I created, I gave it to one of my fellow Elite Stampers as a thank-you for lending me her stamp set for a week;

No comments: