Friday, October 19, 2007

1, 2, skip a few...

Okay, okay, I know. I'm slack and more than a little bit behind on my "one card per day" challenge, but it's been a crazy week for me. Anyway, I buckled down last night and today and did some serious CASEing to catch up, so I have my 4 cards for this week and a couple of scrapbook pages as a little bonus for my tardiness! Hope you enjoy... CASE of Marelle Taylor CASE of Alisa Tilsner CASE from SU! demo site CASE of Georgina Martin Thanks, Ladies, for the inspiration and for sharing your stunning work with us. You're all wonderfully talented and I so enjoy reading your blogs!

5 comments:

Marelle Taylor said...

Hi Wendy
Love your Caseing! You might want to fix up that link to my blog though...at the moment it takes you somewhere else! Try this instead ;-)www.marelletaylor.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

OMGoodness, thanks, Marelle! That's what I get for posting after a day of wrestling a screaming, teething toddler! Thanks again for such beautiful inspiration. I wish the photo was better, but I am still learning with that!

Melissa Garland said...

Well, I have been meaning to case the Blooming with Happiness card for ages but was too scared my card wouldn't live up to Marelle's. Now, I am really scared as I will have to live up to your card also. Just beautiful, well done.

BUBBLEFROG said...

WOW Wendy! Stunning work! Well done.

BUBBLEFROG said...

OH I recognise that card! it is on my desk! LOL