Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My commitment to cardmaking

I've decided to set myself a challenge. Every day, for the rest of October (at least!), I'm going to make and post a card EACH day! I'm hoping that the habit will form and I will continue to do it indefinitely, but baby steps... For now, I am committing to a card a day for the next 21 days. And this is in addition to the "for a purpose" cards I'll make, like birthday cards and thinkng of you cards and whatnot. So, enough dribble, here's today's card! This card is a CASE from Alisa Tilsner -I just love her work! Alisa is a fellow Elite Stamper and such an inspiration! Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White Inks: Cranberry Crisp Stamps: Be Happy Accessories: Burgundy Grosgrain, Tag Punch, White Signo Pen, Jovi (my favourite girl -the Cuttlebug!) -oh, and a stapler if you want to get specific!

2 comments:

MadonnaDunn said...

Looks good Wendy! Love the colours you have used.

Alana Galagher said...

Ditto what Mads said - I think it looks great too!