Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday... all day today!

I've had one of Sam's songs in my head ALL day today. He loves a show called "Jack's big music show" -it was on Foxtel up until a few weeks ago. We had recorded some, but in a crazy moment of Mummy-brain, I deleted all but one of them, so now he watches that one over and over again. Anyway, this recording starts with a promo type thing with a song about what day of the week it is. I was singing this song to DH this morning before he went to work, and thus it's been in my head ever since. It's 8:30pm and it's still going. It's a great song, and I usually love it. Part of it goes, "If yesterday was Sunday and tomorrow will be Tuesday, that means today is.... Monday! Yes, it's Monday! All day today!" It's sung by this really cute little puppet. Sam loves it too and he sings and dances while it's on. So cute! But I have to say, it's losing some of it's appeal with me today. Repeating in my head about 3 times an hour is wearing a little thin! I so hope it's gone by tomorrow! So, anyway, yes, it IS Monday all day today... lol... Here's today's card: It's a CASE from Toni Lockyer -one of my fellow Elite Stampers. I love this card of Toni's and it was so quick -took me about 10-15 minutes! Thanks, Toni! Cardstock: Whisper White, Regal Rose Ink: Black Staz-On, Regal Rose Stamps: Scribble This Accessories: Aquapainter, Watercolour Wonder Crayons (Rich Regals)

No comments: