Monday, October 1, 2007

Another tooth!

So, we had Sam's birthday lunch today at my parents-in-law's house. My brother came with his Fiance and daughter. It was a really nice afternoon. The kids went for a swim (I could barely keep Sam out of the water! -I let him paddle his feet, as he didn't have his swimmers on) and we sat out in the patio sipping cold drinks. It truly felt like summer! VERY enjoyable. Anyway, the big excitement of the day was my discovery that the little man has popped through another tooth! That's THREE teeth in barely a week! He's up to five now (popped through two teeth on Friday week ago). He now has four teeth along the bottom and one up top, all at the front. What a way to let a mummy now you're growing up fast!!! He's been walking around EVERYwhere for the past few days. Still insists on holding either our hand, pants leg or the furniture, but he is very definite that he wants to walk, rather than be carried or crawl. Anyday now, he'll be running off on me and I'll be struggling to catch him! Hope you're all having a fantastic week, I should have some new designs up for you sometime today! Have you signed up for my free newsletter yet? October issue will be out this week, be sure not to miss your copy!

1 comment:

Alana Galagher said...

Happy Birthday Sam, glad you had a great day. Wait till he starts back chatting you - then you know they are growing up too fast, hehe.