Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Thank-you from Madonna

I recently hosted a couple of swaps with some of the girls of the Elite Stampers. I got some really nice thank-you cards, which I will show you over the coming days. This first one is from Madonna Dunn. What a sweety. Such a cute card! I'll definitely be CASEing this one! Madonna has used the Polka Dots and Paisley set from the Spring Mini, and the Terrific Tags Level 1 Hostess Set. Colours are Tempting Turquoise (I think, sorry, haven't cross checked this to confirm -it may be Taken With Teal) and Whisper White, white grosgrain ribbon and a silver brad. Too cute, Mads!

2 comments:

Melissa Garland said...

She is talented that Mad, hey!

Anonymous said...

Oh geez girls...stop it - i'll get a big(er) head!! LOL. Thanks for hosting the swap Wendy!!