Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Josh's Birthday Card

My nephew turned FOUR last week! I can't believe it. I vividly remember (like it was yesterday!) waiting at my other brother's place for the phone call to say he had arrived. We waited for ages the night we heard his mum had gone into labour, but the call didn't come until the following morning! It's funny how so many labour stories seem to fit with the personality of the baby when you look bacK. My own with Sam is one of them, too. But that's another story for another day (or NOT!). Anyway, so here is Joshy's card; Stamp Sets used are Wild About You and um, will have to get back to you with the greeting one, I know I only inked up part of something!. Colours are Kraft CS, Not Quite Navy and Cranberry Crisp. I've also used the Cranberry Crisp stitched ribbon from the Spring Mini. I cut the scallop shape and matching circle with my Quickutz Silhouette.

2 comments:

Alana Galagher said...

Cute card, I really like the colours. Watermark looks great too!

Melissa Garland said...

Too cute, I agree, great colours. I want a watermark too!! Boo hoo!